Garlic Bread

Garlic bread with cheese and green chilies topping or simply with herb seasoning..which one you like most?Ask me I am the die hard fan of this dish.
I had my intro with this delicacy in Pizza hut in 2005 and from that day I never forget to order it with pizza.
Now since my cravings are getting stronger day by day I need to find other way to sastisfy it.
I searched many recipes for garlic bread but officially it asks for a loaf of french or Italian bread. As I wanted to use something which is very handy in my kitchen so I used our simple white sandwich bread.

Ingredients:
5-6 bread slices.
1 stick softened salted butter
2-3 garlic cloves crushed finely
1 tablespoon herb like parsley, basil (optional)
1/2 cup grated cheese (for cheese topping)
2 green chilies chopped

Method:

Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius. 
If you are using convection microwave then set the microwave mode to convection and start preheating on 180 degrees for 10 mins.
Now add herbs and garlic to the butter and  mix well till it looks like a spread.
Spread this butter onto all bread pieces and put it in the oven to bake for 10 mins.

You can see the crust of bread will turn crispy brown in color, now sprinkle grated cheese and green chilies on few of the slices and slide them back in oven for 2 more mins.
The time can vary depending your oven heat So keep an eye on it.
Take them out and serve with tomato ketchup.

Notes:
Toppings can be done as per your choice.

Comments

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave your suggestions, advice, feedback on my posts. :)